This Slow Cooker Chicken and Salsa recipe is about as quick and easy as you can get! You can put the chicken in a tortilla wrap, on a salad, over rice even over quinoa! The possibilities are endless, I put in a low carb high fiber tortilla wrap with some slices of avocado and lettuce and a spoon of fat-free sour cream, delicious!
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (I used 2 large, could use 4 for larger portion)
- One jar of favorite Salsa or Rotel
- Put raw chicken breasts in crock pot (I have even put mine in frozen)
- Cover with your favorite salsa (I use almost a full regular size jar)
- Season with some salt and pepper
- Cover and let simmer about 4 hours (or all day long while you're at work)
- Chicken will fall apart, shred and use in your favorite mexican dish
Make sure to let us know if you try this Slow Cooker Chicken and Salsa Recipe – it’s full of flavor and not fat 😉 It’s Weight Watchers Approved! It also makes for great leftovers…I love making extra and using it through the week – I love an easy dinner/lunch option – especially when schedules are hectic!