We have another easy recipe for you guys this evening. This Sloppy Joe Slaw Recipe may sound weird, but I promise you it is delicious 🙂 This is one of my favorite recipes that can be used on a bun as a regular Sloppy Joe and I add a slice of 25 calorie cheese to top it off. Also can be served as a salad type dish that you can serve with a fork. Great 3 ingredient dish that is quick and easy.
- 8 oz. raw lean ground turkey
- One 12-oz. bag (about 4 cups) dry broccoli cole slaw
- 1 cup Hunt's Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat on the stove.
- Add turkey and use a spatula to break it up. Cook and crumble until browned and fully cooked, about 8 minutes.
- Add slaw and sauce to the skillet and stir to mix.
- Continue to cook for about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is hot and slaw has softened.
This recipe frequently enjoyed by Marlene, who orginially found it over on Hungry_Girl.com!