We are looking forward to sharing low-calorie recipes that are full of flavor and will help you stay on track with your healthy goals too 🙂 This is a favorite that everyone in the family is sure to love. The sweet peppers add flavor and not heat. If you follow Weight Watchers, this meal is filled with your Power Foods 🙂 That is actually what I am going to start trying out, I have hit a wall in my diet and I need try something new! With the encouragement from my mom – I am checking out Power Foods!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- ½ package of taco seasoning – I used Mrs. Dash
- ½ can (or 8 oz) of diced tomatoes
- ¼ medium onion, sliced
- 4 sweet peppers bell peppers sliced
- ½ Jalapeno Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken strips in a greased 8×8 baking dish.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning over the chicken
- Add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly
Make sure to let us know if you try this Oven Baked Chicken Fajita Recipe – Spring is here and Summer is just about here – add some color to your meals 🙂
If you follow me on Having Fun Saving, you may have seen this recipe there too.