Here is another recipe that you guys can make with Broccoli Cole Slaw. This one is super easy and makes a ton – so you will have your lunch planned out for a few days with this one. It would very for you to half the recipe too. Marlene makes this one and enjoys it – now I tried to make it today and was missing a few things – so if mine still turns out good – I will share that recipe here soon too 🙂
- 2 (3 ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 16 oz of broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 cup sunflower seed
- ½ bunch green onion, chopped
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup oil
- ⅓ cup white vinegar
- Before opening noodles, crush into 1 inch pieces.
- Open packages and set aside flavor packets.
- Place noodles in bottom of large serving bowl.
- Top noodles with broccoli slaw, then sprinkle with almonds and sunflower kernels, and green onions.
- In a separate bowl combine sugar, oil, vinegar, and flavor packets from noodles. Pour over slaw, cover and chill up to 24 hours.
- Toss before serving
We hope you enjoy the Oriental Ramen Broccoli Cole Slaw Recipe! Make sure to let us know if you try it 🙂