I have told you guys that I have a sweet tooth, so finding recipes that are delicious and satisfy that sweet craving for me are a huge plus! Like this Healthy Oatmeal Cookie recipe….complete with Peanut Butter and Jelly! YUM 🙂
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup of uncooked quick oats
- 2 Tbsp. 100% Almond Butter
- 4 Tbsp. reduced sugar Jelly
- Preheat oven to 350, spray a non-stick cookie sheet with Pam.
- Combine bananas & PB in a bowl.
- Add oats & mix until combined.
- Place batter by Tbsp. on cookie sheet, making indent with back of a spoon on each one.
- Makes 16 cookies. Bake 15 min or until golden.
- Remove from oven & top with ¼ tsp. Jelly
This one is adapted from a Weight Watchers recipe, I hope you all are enjoying our healthy recipes as much as we are! It is great to keep us all going and on track 🙂