I love a quick and easy meal. That’s why I love this egg mc-muggin recipe…it is fabulous for breakfast but I will actually have them for lunch or dinner too! Especially on nights that my husband is working late! Healthy meal in just minutes…that’s right up my alley.
- ½ cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
- One wedge The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss cheese, cut into pieces
- 1½ oz. (about 3 slices) extra-lean ham, chopped
- One-half slice light bread (40 - 45 calories and at least 2g fiber per slice)
- 1 tbsp. shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- Toast bread and cut into cubes
- Spray a large microwave-safe mug lightly with nonstick spray.
- Add bread cubes, egg substitute, cheese wedge pieces, and ham, and stir.
- Microwave for about a minute.
- Stir gently, and then top with shredded cheese.
- Microwave for another 30 - 45 seconds, until scramble is just set.
- Stir and enjoy!
Just think of all the healthy things you could add to your Egg Mc-Muggin?! The yummy possibilities are endless 🙂