I have been using this Cola Chicken recipe for years. In fact, I made it the other night and so did Tracy! My grandkids even like it, so it’s definitely a recipe that is sure to please the whole family. My favorite part is that it is EASY This is quick and easy and delicious! And for those of you that follow Weight Watchers like me, the WW PointsPlus value is 5 per serving.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- 8 fl oz. Coca-Cola Diet Coke
- Brown chicken in skillet
- Add in ketchup and coco-cola
- Stir occasionally until sauce is thickened
- Serve and enjoy!
I just served mine with a salad, but some roasted carrots or quinoa would be a great side dish as well!
Make sure to let us know if you try this Cola Chicken Recipe! I hope your family enjoys it as much as ours do 🙂