I have a serious sweet tooth. It is definitely one of those things that I will have to work on during my healthy life journey. My mom, Marlene, told me that we have still have our chocolate and be guilt-free. WHAT?! Yep! She gets the VitaCakes from Vitalcious and tops them with berries and she gets her chocolate fix. Looks like these will be on my shopping list 🙂
This is an easy delicious quick Chocolate Decadent dessert that will satisfy your chocolate craving !
- One double chocolate Vitacake (from Vitalicious.com)
- handful of raspberries and/or blueberries
- Lite whipped topping
- Warm fruit in the microwave (this will create juices)
- warm vitacake per instructions on package
- put fruit over the top of the vitacake and add dollop of lite whipped topping
Look for VitaTops and VitaCakes at your favorite local grocer, if you don’t see them – stop at Customer service and request them! You can always order them online too.
This recipe is enjoyed by Marlene regularly…and soon to be Tracy too 🙂