Fall is coming, and that means it’s time for delicious soups, so I thought I would share this Chicken Tortilla Soup with you guys today. I am a huge fan of any Mexican food. And this easy and delicious Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe is no exception. In fact, my husband actually came up with this one! The best part is that you can have it ready in less than 15 minutes! This makes for a great dinner or lunch option! Or pair it with your favorite sandwich for the perfect side 🙂
- 1 carton of Pacific Foods Organic Tortilla Soup Base
- 1 can of chicken
- ½ can black beans - rinsed
- ½ package of southwestern corn by Birds Eye
- ¼ cup diced onion
- Garnish - tortilla chips, guacamole, and sour cream if desired
- Place chicken, corn, beans, and onion in pan and saute for 2-3 minutes
- Pour in tortilla soup base
- Let simmer until serving temperature
- Garnish with tortilla chips, guacamole, and sour cream if desired
Need more quick 15 minute recipe ideas? Check out these other great #15MinuteSuppers!
- Chicken a la King from Liz on Call
- Pepperoni Pizza Panini from Better in Bulk
- Grilled Cumin Lime Chicken from Around My Family Table
- Chicken Tortilla Soup from Our Healthy Life Journey
- Greek Lemon Chicken Nachos with Chickpeas from Famished Fish, Finicky Shark
BLOGGERS: Would you like to join us at #15MinuteSuppers? We’d love to have you! Please check out the 15 Minute Suppers website or ask to join the Facebook group (for bloggers) to participate on Fridays…we’d love to have you join us.
I hope all you enjoy the Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe and the other delicious 15 Minute Supper Ideas!