I told you guys yesterday that I was going to try making that Broccoli Slaw recipe, and I did! I was a few ingredients short for the other recipe, so I made my own version. This is my Broccoli Slaw & Ramen Salad Recipe. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did! I am actually participating in a 15 Minute Supper post this morning, so make sure to check out the other 15 minute supper ideas listed below 🙂
- 1 package of Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodles
- 8oz of Broccoli Slaw
- Handful of raisins
- ¼ cup of sugar
- ¼ oil cup - I used Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup of white vinegar - I actually used Cherry Wine Vinegar
- Before opening the package, break up the noodles
- Open the package and set aside the seasonings packets
- Put the broken noodles and slaw in a mixing bowl
- Add in the remaining ingredients in bowl
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours before serving - you can enjoy before that, but the noodles will be a bit crunchy
Need more quick 15 minute recipe ideas? Check out these other great #15MinuteSuppers!
- Kielbasa and Potatoes by Better in Bulk
- Mexican Pizza by Jen’s Journey
- Flanksteak Sandwiches by Around My Family Table
BLOGGERS: Would you like to join us at #15MinuteSuppers? We’d love to have you! Please check out the 15 Minute Suppers website or ask to join the Facebook group (for bloggers) to participate on Fridays…we’d love to have you join us.
I hope you enjoy my Broccoli Slaw & Ramen Salad Recipe!