I found a delicious Potato Salad recipe for you guys, now I know what you are thinking…Potato Salad is loaded with calories and fat…but this recipe is from Weight Watchers and is a definite must try!
- 2 pound(s) uncooked Yukon gold potato(es), peeled, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 large egg(s), hard-boiled
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup(s) plain fat free yogurt, Greek-style recommended
- ¼ cup(s) fat free mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 1½ tsp SPLENDA® SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener
- ½ tsp table salt
- ½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- ½ cup(s) uncooked celery, diced
- ⅓ cup(s) (sliced) uncooked red onion(s), chopped
- You can leave out the Splenda if you prefer and use one Tbls. brown mustard, you can also add little Cumin for a kick if you would like.
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with 2 inches of water; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until potatoes are fork-tender, about 7 to 9 minutes; drain and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, using a fork, mash yolk from 1 egg with vinegar until smooth.
- Add yogurt, mayonnaise, relish, Splenda, salt and pepper; stir until blended.
- Can drop the sweetner and add 1 tbls. Brown mustard. Cayenne pepper if you want to give it a little kick.
- Add potatoes, celery and onion to bowl; toss to mix and coat.
- Chop remaining egg white and egg; gently fold into potato salad.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Yields about ¾ cup per serving.
Weight Watchers 3 points per serving